Dedicated Website Support & Maintenance for WordPress & Shopify (Change Service)
Website Maintenance & Support - When You Need It
Our retainer-based website support plans give you access to our development team for critical website updates, support, and maintenance when you need it.
Get access to our frontend, backend, design, project management, and strategy team for tens of thousands of dollars less than hiring an in-house developer or building a dedicated team. With our retainer-based support plans, we can handle things like:
- Core software & plugin updates – Updates to your CMS, including core software updates and plugin updates
- Performance optimization – Redesign, redevelopment, or rearchitecture of your site’s plugins or themes to attain faster loading times and better performance scores.
- UI design – Delegate any new page design or UI projects to our award-winning team of designers.
- Custom web development – Extend your current site past its current capabilities by partnering with our experienced front-end and back-end development team.
- Strategy & architecture – Planning a new project? Our retainer-based support programs also give you access to our strategy team to help you engineer any technical or design-related web development projects you have in your queue.
1. Are there any long-term contracts required?
No. Our retainer-based website support plans do not require any long-term contracts. Purchase a pre-set pack of hours up-front and use them at your own pace. When they run out, you have the choice to renew.
2. Can I use this service for more than one website?
Yes, if you have a family of websites or brands under your portfolio you can purchase a single retainer-based support plan, given that there are enough hours in your package to support all of your websites.
3. What content management systems do you support?
Currently are supporting WordPress and Shopify.
4. How do you track how hours are used?
Once you become a retainer-based support plan member, you’ll be given access to a dedicated dashboard to track your tickets and hours. Every time a support request is completed, we’ll deduct the hours from your retainer. We round all tickets up to the nearest 0.25 hours.
5. How long will it take for your team to respond?
Our team typically responds within 2-3 hours of a ticket being submitted. Completion times will vary based on the nature of the request.
6. How many hours can I buy?
We have a minimum purchase amount of 50 hours, which is billed at a discounted hourly rate. Additional hourly discounts are available if you choose to purchase a 75-hour, 100 hour, 150 hour, or 200-hour plan.
Case Study: National eLearning Provider Yields 20X Increase In Sales
See how a national eLeaning provider boosted their online sales by 20x.Read The Case Study
Case Study: IT Consulting Firm Increases Website Traffic By 5x In Under 12 Months
See how a national IT solutions provider increased their traffic by 500%Read The Case Study
Case Study: Plumbing Company Triples Traffic In Less Than One Year
See how a metro Detroit plumbing company triple their traffic in less than one yearRead The Case Study
Case Study: Meal Prep Subscription Company Boosts Revenue By 2.56x
See how an eCommerce meal deliver company boosted their revenue by 256%Read The Case Study