About American Storage & Logistics
American Storage & Logistics is a warehouse equipment and material handling supplier based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. ASL, for short, touted a unique eCommerce business model, enabling customers to purchase warehouse storage and logistics equipment like pallet racks, pallet jacks, and mezzanines – all online.
Why American Storage & Logistics Approached Us
In an antiquated industry, American Storage and Logistics strived to bring the next generation of commerce in the B2B warehousing and logistics by making it easier to purchase everything you need to build a warehousing and logistics center entirely online. Despite this, they did not have a strong digital presence and their eCommerce store was not producing a significant amount of sales. They specifically needed help with:
- Generating more online sales through their eCommerce store
- Building a full-funnel marketing plan to appeal to the longer buying cycle in B2B
- Building a stronger geo-targeted organic presence to serve specific markets
How We Solved Their Problems
- Implemented a multi-channel Google Shopping campaign – We assisted ASL in setting up their entire Google Merchant Center account and helped their optimize their shopping feed for maximum visibility. After running standard shopping campaigns for a few months, we transitioned their account to the new Performance Max ad format
- Launched a content marketing campaign – To help with their SEO efforts, we took on the content creation initiatives for ASL and helped them create technical resources for warehouse managers who are looking to evaluate key warehouse and logistics products as well as articles on how to build micro systems within a warehouse.
- Executed an authority building campaign – By taking over ASL’s social media, handling their linkbuilding and outreach, and geo-targeting their SEO efforts to key markets they were serving, we were able to augment our content marketing campaigns to drive great results for ASL.
The Results of Our Efforts
- 900% increase in online sales – By implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy, were able to achieve our primary objective of increasing ASL’s eCommerce sales by 900% (9X)
- 150% increase in leads – Our organic and paid campaigns enabled ASL to gain an additional 150% in lead volume for offline orders and inquiries about services