Save Hours From Not Having To Worry About Updates & Security
You’ve already got enough on your plate. Don’t let your website’s critical updates and security tasks distract you from your day-to-day business operations.
Our VerdeCare™ WordPress Maintenance Package consists of the fundamental website maintenance and security tasks that business owners need to be doing on a regular basis to maintain the integrity of their website.
- Daily, redundant backups – Multiple copies of your website are taken are different types of the day and stored securely in the cloud
- Core software & plugin updates – Updates to your WordPress installation and your WP Engine approved plugins following strict protocols
- Uptime monitoring with SMS alerts – Instant SMS text notifications are sent to our development team so if your website does go down so we can take action right away
- Website firewall – 24/7 incoming filtering to block potential malware, DDoS attacks, cross-site scripting, and other unwanted intrusions that could affect your website’s integrity
- Comment spam filtering – Moderation of incoming comments and removal of unwanted comments from spam bots
- Database cleanup – Periodic flushing of your database’s storage to maintain healthy operations
- Monthly reports – Detailed reports of our maintenance and security activities delivered twice a month
- Discounted developer hours – Get our discounted developer hours at 20% off. Every time you need changes or updates, never pay full price, again.
1. Are there any long-term contracts required?
No. If you want to cancel, all you need to email us at email@example.com.
2. Can I use this service for more than one website?
Yes, however, there is a maximum of one VerdeCare™ Package per WordPress website installation.
3. Why do you only support WordPress?
Our agency has consciously chosen WordPress as our platform of choice because of its open-source nature, wide adoption, and low barrier to expandability.
4. I just got a text message saying my website is down. What do I do?
If it is during normal business hours, your project manager will have received an SMS text as well and a ticket will be opened up. If it is after hours, on the weekends, or holidays – emergency tickets can be opened up at https://verdemedia.com/support.
5. What if I need you to change or update the content or design on my website?
Submit a ticket at https://verdemedia.com/support, and we’ll connect you with a dedicated developer.
Case Study: National eLearning Provider Yields 20X Increase In Sales
See how a national eLeaning provider boosted their online sales by 20x.Read The Case Study
Case Study: IT Consulting Firm Increases Website Traffic By 5x In Under 12 Months
See how a national IT solutions provider increased their traffic by 500%Read The Case Study
Case Study: Plumbing Company Triples Traffic In Less Than One Year
See how a metro Detroit plumbing company triple their traffic in less than one yearRead The Case Study
Case Study: Meal Prep Subscription Company Boosts Revenue By 2.56x
See how an eCommerce meal deliver company boosted their revenue by 256%Read The Case Study