Drive Traffic, Leads, & Sales - Instantly
Pay-per-click ads, or PPC ads for short, are a proven way to businesses to drive profitable business leads or valuable website traffic right away. In addition, PPC ads can help businesses increase their brand awareness on both a local and national level.
The top three PPC channels to date are Google AdWords (search), Bing Ads (search), and Facebook Ads (social). All three channels have their strengths and weaknesses. For example, in some verticals, we’ve seen Facebook as a less effective medium than Google and Bing PPC. In other instances, we’ve seen Bing PPC trump both Google PPC and Facebook Ads.
Ultimately, running a successful PPC campaign boils down to building the right system of keywords, ads, landing pages, and management/optimization processes that will match or beat your target cost-per-lead metrics.
As the old saying goes, “numbers don’t lie”. And basing the performance of your PPC campaigns on the amount of money it costs you to acquire a lead is the only sure-fire way to know that you’re making a positive ROI on your PPC advertising investment.
If you’re currently running PPC campaigns and you’re not sure what your target cost-per-lead is, or you’re not sure if your PPC ads are driving a positive ROI for your business, reach out to us today for a free PPC consultation and we can help you find those answers. Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about our channel-specific PPC management services.
Google Adwords Strategy & Management
Google AdWords is the tech giant’s #1 source of revenue, and its 70%+ domination of online search demonstrates its high ROI potential for small and large businesses alike.
Driving profitable clicks to your website through AdWords is always the top objective, but there are also other valuable benefits to running an AdWords campaign:
- Discovering the right keywords to fuel your organic search strategy
- Understanding the level of competition in your niche
- Learning the UX caveats of your target market so you can increase your landing page conversion rates
Interesting in learning more about Google AdWords? Reach out to us today for a free consultation.
Bing Ads Strategy & Management
Like Google AdWords, Bing Ads is another PPC search channel. Although Google AdWords dominates the search market, Bing Ads still holds a 20%+ stronghold in the market. This still equates to billions of opportunities per year for businesses to drive traffic and leads to their websites.
Running a Bing Ads campaign offers the same benefits as running a Google AdWords search campaign. Once we help you nail down the “system”, you’ll have a head start on what organic keywords to target and how to optimize your landing pages for conversion.
On the flipside, Bing Ads is unique in the following ways:
- It is the default search engine for IE and Firefox
- CPCs are usually relatively cheaper than AdWords, although search volume is also relatively lower as well.
- The Bing Ads network also covers Yahoo, giving you access to advertising on two search engines for the price of one
Want to learn more about how Bing Ads can help your business? Reach out to us today for a complimentary consultation.
Facebook Ads Strategy & Management
Facebook is now the world’s largest social media network, making it an excellent channel for driving brand awareness, leads, and traffic.
Under the hood, Facebook ads operate similarly to Google AdWords and Bing Ads in the sense that you can deliver advertisements to people potentially interested in your product. There is one major difference, however: Facebook Ads are considered as outbound (interruption) marketing.
This fundamental difference requires a special approach when it comes to ad strategy and execution. Pushing ads to people while they’re socializing with their friends and family requires special attention to:
- Ad creatives – choosing the right combinations of headlines, images, and calls-to-action through extensive testing
- Audience selection – picking the right audience through Facebook’s Interest, Behavior, or Demographic targeting tools, or building Custom audiences via Lookalike Audiences or Retargeting.
- Relevance – Your ads relevance has a direct impact on how much you pay, therefore your ad copy and landing page need to match the needs of your audience
Want to learn more about our approach to Facebook advertising? Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation.
What's Included With Our PPC Services
Regardless of which single PPC channel or combination of PPC channels fit your business’ audience and subsequent target cost-per-lead, we will supply all of the resources you need to run a profitable PPC campaign.
Want to learn more about our PPC management pricing? Reach out to us today to find out.
- • Personalized discovery & strategy sessions
- • Competitive research
- • Keyword discovery and selection
- • Ad creative and testing
- • Landing page creation and A/B testing
- • Conversion & call tracking
- • Ongoing reporting & optimization